Team Foundry is dedicated to taking enthusiastic and motivated youngsters and help them achieve their climbing potential. We focus on teaching good technique and climbing movement, tactical decision making, mental toughness, and introducing structured training. We also aim to create a supportive and friendly environment where climbers are encouraged to reach their personal goals and encourage others. Sportsmanship and teamwork are essential.
You must be a TEAM Foundry Member attending a regular session to book. Please only book onto your regular session.
Buy the block of 10 here: Prepaid Packages
£14 per session
We have three levels of Team Coaching session
- Level 1 (Beginner) – We introduce lead climbing and focus on improving efficiency and movement skills.
- Level 2 (Intermediate) – We develop the tactical and mental aspects of climbing to help Team members push themselves. We also introduce them to climbing specific training & conditioning.
- Level 3 (Advanced) – All sessions are structured towards working on a specific physical attribute. We build on the technical, tactical and mental aspects of climbing within this structure of physical training. Many climbers are focused towards competitions.
We put a lot of effort into our sessions and into helping or climbers develop over the years that they are with us, and we expect at least as much energy and dedication back. Team members should come with an enthusiasm to learn and improve, they should focus and try as hard as they can. We expect the following from all team members:
- Safe and sensible behaviour at all times. Any climbers displaying unsafe or disruptive behaviour, will be asked to leave the session.
- A drive to improve their climbing.
- A focus on the tasks that they are given, and on learning new skills.
- Hard Work. Team members should be willing to try their hardest and push themselves.
- An acceptance of their weaknesses and a willingness to work on them.
- A respectful attitude to their coach and other team members.
Any team members who regularly attend our coaching sessions get the following benefits:
- 20% discount (from RRP) in The Foundry Climbing Shop.
- Access to reduced 1:1 coaching sessions with your regular coach.
- Access to exclusive Team Foundry hoodies & t-Shirts.
- Competition Support.